Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission to prove the ownership of the documents received (229) request to consider proving owners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission to prove the ownership of the documents received (229) request to consider proving owners Empty Commission to prove the ownership of the documents received (229) request to consider proving owners

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2013, 7:28 am

Commission to prove the ownership of the documents received (229) request to consider proving ownership of aliases

30-06-2013 01:23 PM

Baghdad (news) .. The Commission to prove the ownership of the documents that bear the names of aliases that formed under the law to prove ownership of the aliases No. 79 of 2012 on the receipt (229) a request by the families covered by the law. said the Commission's decision Silwan Amer al-Dabbagh said in a statement to the Ministry of Immigration received the Agency (news) a copy it: The Committee Astmmelt until today (229) request to prove the ownership of the documents bearing aliases to consider their applications and be completed and begin advertising them as well as the completion of (35) sought after scrutiny by the Commission.explained: that the Commission suffers from the problems of simple by some citizens who do not wish Friendly archives of origin or archives and official documents do not exist or is incomplete because thinking of some citizens to return to the Diaspora and this is contrary to the Law of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration. said: that the work of the Committee is to check these documents and archives the original Iraqi and non-Iraqi and decide it, as well as retrieval by the rapporteur under the receipt delivered to the person concerned, whether the result was rejection or acceptance. confirmed: that the Committee will meet every Monday of each week because of the large number of applications submitted to the Commission from all the provinces and that the Commission continues its work to consider all applications and the inclusion of the largest possible number Families and decide. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:44 pm