Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suspended flights between China and North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suspended flights between China and North Korea Empty Suspended flights between China and North Korea

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

Suspended flights between China and North Korea

History of edits:: 2017/4/14 16:30 • 36 times

{International: Euphrates News} decided to China Airlines, on Friday, the suspension of flights with North Korea starting next Monday and until further notice.
    He said Chinese television, the airline decided to suspend flights with Pyongyang starting next Monday, amid reports of a move in the nuclear test site in North Korea in preparation for celebrations Saturday anniversary of the birth of the founder of the 105 North Korean state , Kim Il Sung.
    The Chinese Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, had said early on Friday that "it is necessary to prevent the situation on the Korean peninsula from the path is irreversible, and that a conflict could erupt at any moment, on North Korea."
    It is worth mentioning that North Korean leader Kim Jong - un, ordered the immediate evacuation of the capital of Pyongyang, due to disagreement escalating with the United States of America, in Guet North Korea 's military said it will destroy the United States "without mercy", if Washington decided to attack his country, after headed battle group led by US aircraft carrier to Almntqh.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=141349

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:41 am