Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The collision of a Russian warship off Istanbul .. and the loss of 15 soldiers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The collision of a Russian warship off Istanbul .. and the loss of 15 soldiers Empty The collision of a Russian warship off Istanbul .. and the loss of 15 soldiers

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 8:44 am

The collision of a Russian warship off Istanbul .. and the loss of 15 soldiers

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

He said the channel "NTV" Turkish, Thursday, the Russian warship, collided Bbachrp shipping in the Black Sea, off the coast of Istanbul.

The same source added that the rescue teams recovered 45 Russian soldiers were members of the crew of the warship, while still about 15 missing.

Turkey sent the Coast Guard and emergency teams to the crash site just 29 km from the village of Kilyos on the Black Sea coast, just north of Istanbul.

The Russian Defense Ministry has said that a military reconnaissance ship is in danger of drowning in the Black Sea, after colliding with a cargo ship transporting cattle.

The ministry added that the ship Lehmann suffers from the hole as a result of the collision, which occurred Thursday, 40 kilometers north-west of the Bosphorus Strait.

He said the ministry statement published by Russian news agencies, that no one was hurt from the crew of the warship, and they are trying to save them from drowning.

http://www.aljournal.com/security/myapp-14497/

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:53 am