Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five Shiite references contradict Sistani and announce Saturday the first days of Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five Shiite references contradict Sistani and announce Saturday the first days of Ramadan Empty Five Shiite references contradict Sistani and announce Saturday the first days of Ramadan

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2017, 2:33 am

Five Shiite references contradict Sistani and announce Saturday the first days of Ramadan

NAJAF, Iraq, May 27 (Xinhuanet) - The Supreme Religious Office of the Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani announced on Saturday that the month of Sha'baan would be completed on Sunday and that the first day of Ramadan would be on Sunday.
    "He did not prove to Mr. Sistani vision of the holy month of Ramadan with the naked eye after sunset on Friday in Iraq and the surrounding areas."
    "Therefore, the day of the Sabbath shall be a complement to the month of Sha'baan, and on Sunday the first day of the holy month of Ramadan."
    Unlike Mr. Sistani, five Shiite religious references in Iraq announced that Saturday is the first day of Ramadan.
    This came in statements issued by Bashir al-Najafi, Mohsen al-Hakim, Mohammed Ishaq al-Fayadh, Kazem al-Haeri, Jawad al-Khalisi and Kamal al-Haidari.
    According to the data, "given the proven legitimacy in several regions of the world, Saturday (May 27, 2017) is the holy month of Ramadan." Finished
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:20 pm