Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli minister pleased with the meeting with representatives from the countries of the Saudi allia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli minister pleased with the meeting with representatives from the countries of the Saudi allia Empty Israeli minister pleased with the meeting with representatives from the countries of the Saudi allia

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 2:22 am

Israeli minister pleased with the meeting with representatives from the countries of the Saudi alliance in Ecuador

27/05/2017

Gulf officials met publicly with an Israeli minister in Ecuador recently, by attending the inauguration ceremony of Lenin Moreno as the new president, in a move that promised the media that it means the enemy of the fruits of US President Donald Trump diplomatic policies in the Middle East.

The co-Israeli Druze Minister Ayoub Kara, at a ceremony held in the capital, Quito, where he indicated that he was surprised by the warm by the representatives of Gulf states to go.

He said that Qara Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia and "Israel" (occupied Palestine) changed the rules of the game.

According to the site, "The Times of Israel", the Trump is trying to pay for an alliance between the Sunni countries, with the United States and "Israel", to confront Iran, and it pays to achieve a "peace agreement" between the Israelis and the Palestinians, which says it will lead to a "broader peace" (normalization ) between "Israel" and the Gulf states.

The publication of Qara - minister without portfolio in the government of Benjamin Netanyahu, pictures of him with the representatives of the Palestinian Authority, and representatives from Oman, Qatar and other Arab countries, in addition to the President of the Government of the Democratic Sahrawi Republic Abdelkader Taleb Omar.

He described Qara, meetings that it was "open-minded and nice," he said. "For the first time, after years of work, representatives from countries of the Saudi alliance agreed to meet openly with me as a representative of" Israel "," in a tweet to him in Hebrew.

He noted that public recognition by these countries an Israeli minister shows their desire to progress towards "peace" (normalization) with "Israel".

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166289.html

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:10 pm