Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress leader Ahmad Chalabi in an exclusive interview with (new evidence)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress leader Ahmad Chalabi in an exclusive interview with (new evidence) Empty Congress leader Ahmad Chalabi in an exclusive interview with (new evidence)

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2013, 4:01 am

Congress leader Ahmad Chalabi in an exclusive interview with (new evidence)

By: Bayyna

Date: Monday 09/09/2013 07:31 am

The Iraqis have to
    يتكاتفوا to repel the terrorist attacks that attempt to split their ranks

Interviewed / Hussein Razak

Increase the pace of the conflict in the Middle East, including guarantees of the United States and its allies, the application of the new Middle East, and no doubt the presence of elements implement this plan in a way that scenario, directly or indirectly,

In this scheme, which targets the region a large share of Iraq's strategic location, geographical and political, all of the Apes in the region, especially the Syrian file and serious repercussions went to Dr. Ahmed Chalabi, leader of the Iraqi conference which
    أجابنا for each of these themes:

• What are your expectations for the Syrian file?

- Unite the Iraqi people to counter any attack of Iraq comes from behind the border is guarantor to expel Iraq for the attacks. Th
    at any war have negative effects and side effects at the regional surroundings but I hope that there will not be any military strike that was limited.

* What is the economic future of Iraq?

- Iraq's economic situation on paper but very distinct method of money management is the reason for the failure and the Iraqi people bear a part of this failure in bad choice for those who lead the economic process in the country.

* What do you think of convergence with the State of Kuwait?

- Remove the effects of the worsening relations with sisterly Kuwait difficult task, and we are now passed the big stages in this case is, of course, serve the two countries.

Kuwait sister and a neighbor and welcome the opening of trade and economic relations is high but not at the expense of the interests of the people of the country and Iraq as the land.

* What do you think of Obama's policy for the Middle East

- The new Middle East will not be more than this there are only extremism that supports driven into the area and is trying to find ways to a new map in the region, but if this change against the will of the citizens of this region, it will not be change.

* Do you expect a military attack against Iran soon?

- Aatouka, because Iran is a big country and it is difficult to find a venture with Iran in light of this situation.

* How do you rate Obama's policy in the region?

- Privacy or Bama policy where reckless Zionist trying to ignite the region, although the region does not assume any military action, they are more than aware of this.

* Do you think that Hezbollah's intervention in the Syrian conflict was true?

- Yes, because the presence of Hezbollah and the presence of the Syrian government, and everyone knows that the end of Assad's Syria end to Hezbollah, that Hezbollah will not tolerate any attack on Syria in any form

Therefore, we find countries in the region pay to topple Assad's government toward this goal because the presence of Hezbollah great fear factor.

• How can the formation of the House of Representatives active in future sessions?

- This command is linked good selection citizen to citizens therefore bear a great responsibility in the proper selection

* What is your opinion about the way the fight against corruption in Iraq?

- Corruption will not end because of the government's lack of seriousness of this election is that will end a bloody and corrupt era, I worked chairman of the fact-finding committee but where are the results of the Committee of concealed work on closing?

What do you think outright elimination of Iraq?

- Iraqi judiciary is under political pressure but a large stray Iraqi judiciary and active .. The Iraqi judiciary
    انزه the judicial authorities and that what carried by the judge of basic education in his childhood and that justice is something important in life, so you see that falsehood contrasts with the nature of the human nature.

* Why
    ابتعدتم for al-Maliki was forced to line up next to some of the corrupt and non-professionals?

- Leave a question for the
    owners, I have not walked away and I am still in politics, I am also against any electoral law does not take the right of small blocks that participate in the government and the Iraqi people are now aware that there are corrupt and Sraca and murderers must punish them, the future, however, the citizen is who decides .. This is the most important thing should be up to the citizen that the future of Iraq is in your hand you, you choose either the reverse will bear the consequences of your choice is not appropriate.

* What do you think of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and there wasted money and what is the treatment for this?

- Shabibi injustice which is better in the management of the central bank, the money that is wasted under the supervision of government will not be more than this.

* Why did not he prove his innocence?

- Because he knows very well that he is now non grata

* Information leaked that some of the politicians and MPs were the main beneficiaries from Shabibi Masahh of this information?

- These words in order to accuse the only man .. But it remains one of the best man of the management of the central bank and he did not succumb to the government

The question that arises .. Is the policy of the central bank after Shabibi best I'd say a definite no ..

* What is your advice to the man Bossvk Bank Senior economy?

I put radical solutions for all the problems of the central bank in the political program of the next economic But my advice is to follow the financial policy in accordance with the laws and international norms followed.

* And how you can control the process of selling the dollar?

- Anything can happen but the sale of foreign currency policy is suspicious of this must be reconsidered by reducing the trafficking of many ways ..

There are some private banks accused of terrorism financing.

* Under any pretext out of the money?

- Only problem is that the money to buy Iraqi dinar look for who can buy all this foreign exchange Iraqi currency how these amounts are collected one point or more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:05 pm