Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture calls for the ratification of the salary scale of the media network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture calls for the ratification of the salary scale of the media network Empty Parliamentary culture calls for the ratification of the salary scale of the media network

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:55 am

Parliamentary culture calls for the ratification of the salary scale of the media network

05/8/2017 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah:
    The Parliamentary Culture and Information Committee called on the Prime Minister and the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers to speed up the ratification of the salary scale of the Iraqi media network, stressing that this would ensure the rights of workers and take them out of concern and swing after the adoption of recent amendments to the law of the network.
    "The importance of respecting the privacy of the work of the network and the competition of its employees with the media of the private sector, which is able to provide high financial dues," a statement of parliamentary culture quoted the head of the committee, Maysoun Damluji.
    Damluji pointed to the need to preserve the state media institution to contribute to restoring the media's confidence in its official institution and protect it from slack and bureaucracy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:35 am