Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture calls for commitment Abadi Media Network Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture calls for commitment Abadi Media Network Law Empty Parliamentary culture calls for commitment Abadi Media Network Law

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:31 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Parliamentary culture calls for commitment Abadi Media Network Law
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]

Bgdad_aljornal
    Called for the parliamentary Committee on Culture and the Media, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to abide by the provisions of the Iraqi Media Network Act.
    The committee said in a statement received (Journal News) a copy of it, she was "made to Abadi, the names of all the candidates to fill vacancies on the Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network Council in accordance with the Law of the network number (26) for the year 2015, the Federal Court decision to reduce the Board of Trustees of nine members to six the selection of candidates by the Council of Ministers to be displayed names on the House of Representatives to vote on them and Article 8 (II) of the Act provides for transparency in the selection process after the announcement of vacancies, and are entitled to every Iraqi with the conditions set forth in Article available (9) of the Act to provide medical approach to fill the position. "
    She said she "did not receive any limit on the nomination for membership of the Board of Trustees of the network," calling Abadi to "adhering to the provisions of law after the Federal Court issued its decision Btonat."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:53 am