Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Culture Media Network's budget beyond the American CNN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Culture Media Network's budget beyond the American CNN Empty Parliamentary Culture Media Network's budget beyond the American CNN

Post by Rocky Tue May 09, 2017 3:22 am

Parliamentary Culture Media Network's budget beyond the American CNN

 Baghdad / term

The vice chairman of the Committee on Culture and Information Parliamentary covenants Fadhli Board of Trustees of the Iraqi Media Network , the need to take their oversight role and follow - up executive action to manage the network because of complaints concerning the professional side of several parties, considering the presence of more than 5,000 employees divided between the appointment and hold a daily wage that they are a burden on the state .
    The MP confirmed Fadhli in a statement seen "term" a copy of it, that " the media network is a channel state and operates under the supervision of the Council of Representatives and funded from the state treasury, so it must act in accordance with the balance being a policy that represents all shades of the Iraqi people."
    Fadhli MP "on the media network to balance their work and that the media respect their professionalism and is committed to neutrality with all parties and actors can not follow the policy of double standards and taking into account the balance and professional."
    She Fadhli that "on the network that are different and varied as Iraq does not serve the party and the mass destination and personality, and this is what Harbnah and stood against him previously , and we have contributed to the legislation of a new law that protects the network from falling into these violations."
    She said , "What we wanted to have the media institutionally state and to the public and today we see the desired change , and hopefully , but fell in the professional pace back, and we , as we issue this statement , it is the reality of our sense of responsibility, size and our mandate requires us to go to those concerned by the President of the Board and Trustees , who is their role the biggest important in the exercise of their oversight role and correct
    performance. "
    And he wondered Fadhli "What 's the point of their presence and the state bear the burden of their salaries and allowances and teams of their work and aspects of my statement to the Executive President , who under his administration more than 5,000 employees divided between the appointment and hold a daily wage, and what provides the network on the level of visual reading and audio media?, And where we are from the amount of money you spend for them to notify the state budget more than the station CNN
    US ?! ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 am