Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy warns of a great waste of public funds in the ports of Basra and Amaya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy warns of a great waste of public funds in the ports of Basra and Amaya Empty Parliamentary energy warns of a great waste of public funds in the ports of Basra and Amaya

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 9:18 am

Parliamentary energy warns of a great waste of public funds in the ports of Basra and Amaya

A member of the parliamentary energy committee Jamal Mohammedawi, on Sunday, the existence of a large waste of public money gets in the ports of Basra oil and Amaya south of the country.

In a statement issued after the hosting of the Energy Committee of the advanced cadre of the Ministry of Oil, "Al-Iktissad News" a copy of it, "The contract to lease floating housing for workers in the export of oil in the port of Khor al-Amaya is full of suspicions of corruption, and represents a great waste of public money And the waste of the wealth of the Basra Oil Company.
    He pointed out that "the port of Amaya rents accommodation for its employees at a cost of 55 thousand dollars a day, about 19 million dollars a year, a huge amount compared to the size of services provided in this housing," expressing his "surprise at the waste of this money in the rental of accommodation for workers in the port The company did not think of building adequate housing for its employees to be owned by them and provide them to pay these amounts annually.

"The oil company Basra was seeking to build housing for workers in the port of Basra oil, which is the main port for the export of Basra oil and the assignment of the tender in 2016 to a company, but the contract was not completed for various reasons and they are now trying to buy housing similar to Khor al-Amaya, Specifications required for the safety of marine life in oil platforms because it does not contain amenities and safety.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:39 am