Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq seeks to join the Gulf train project

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq seeks to join the Gulf train project Empty Iraq seeks to join the Gulf train project

Post by Hkp1 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 11:36 am

Iraq seeks to join the Gulf train project

2013-01-30

Baghdad/JD/... The Iraqi Transport Ministry announced its accession to the Gulf and train project that starts from Kuwait and ends in the UAE to Saudi Arabia.

Transport spokesman Karim Al-Nuri/JD/: that Iraq seeks to be among Gulf train project, represented by a strategic location in the region.

And remedy: but we have some problems related to infrastructure on the reality of Iraq so we start a new railway to Iraq and then link with the Gulf States, and called on Parliament to speed up passage of law infrastructure.

Nuri revealed that this year will import 20 locomotive after agreement with Chinese companies to produce the trains.

The wish was expressed that Iraq hazora in such projects in the region of the site link between East and West.

Elaph electronic newspaper has published a report on the (Gulf), the train begins its journey from Kuwait, Dammam and passes on the way to Bahrain and Dammam will travel to Qatar via port Salwa, the train will link the two States Qatar and Bahrain, and goes from Saudi Arabia to UAE via Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, and then to Muscat via Sohar, along a 2117 km ".

Gulf States agreed in the project work plan and timetable for the completion of the detailed engineering design for the project during the year 2013, the stages of creating the project during the year 2014 to complete implementation.

It will be run by the year 2018, taking into account the latest developments and challenges to be faced by the project, and speed develop appropriate solutions ".

The report noted that the total cost of infrastructure construction project full of 15.4 billion dollars/finished/n. n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:44 am