Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract the funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - Central: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract the funds Empty Central: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract the funds

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2017, 4:02 am

Central: Available cash is not available and we plan to attract the funds

Monday 11 September
    -+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced that the Central Bank of Iraq on Monday, the available cash is not available, pointing to plans to attract funds and pumped into the banking system. 

"Stagnation is a problem and a concern for many countries, especially after the latest technological developments and the subsequent achievements and huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production," the bank's governor Ali Al-Alaq said in a statement.

[size]

Al-Alak added that "the Central Bank observes this phenomenon directly and that the available cash is not available and as planned," noting that "the Central Bank has a scheme to resolve this issue through the development of plans and studies to attract funds and their attractions within the banking system." 

It is noteworthy that the term "compactness" means holding the money and imprisoning it from circulation. It may be the hoarding of burying money or keeping it in the boxes inside the house and not taking it out to trade in the money and capital markets.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:11 pm