Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: We support Abadi's position on the disputed areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: We support Abadi's position on the disputed areas Empty Washington: We support Abadi's position on the disputed areas

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 3:03 am

Washington: We support Abadi's position on the disputed areas
     Friday, October 06 2017 at 10:45 am (92 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Washington: We support Abadi's position on the disputed areas

Baghdad / Sky Press

The United States announced yesterday its support for the invitation of Prime Minister "Haider Abadi" to manage the disputed areas jointly, while asked Arbil to take steps to bring the views with Baghdad.

"The idea of ​​jointly managing the disputed areas is a good idea by establishing a joint security force from all sides," US Ambassador to Iraq Duklas Silliman told a press conference in Sky Press.

"All the security forces have a responsibility to protect Iraq, the regions and the Iraqi people," he said, stressing that "all parties are working on the unity of Iraq rather than differences."

He called on "Silliman", "to take Arbil steps to bring the views with Baghdad and Baghdad to do the same work for a unified Iraq and that there are no unilateral actions or escalation."

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the imposition of fait accompli in the disputed areas by force is unacceptable, calling for the administration of the disputed areas a joint administration led by a federal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:39 pm