Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: Washington must demonstrate its interest in Iraq in giving it priority support and support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: Washington must demonstrate its interest in Iraq in giving it priority support and support Empty Al-Fateh: Washington must demonstrate its interest in Iraq in giving it priority support and support

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 6:40 am

Al-Fateh: Washington must demonstrate its interest in Iraq in giving it priority support and support

•  Time: 05/2020 2020 13:55:43

•  Read: 1,482 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Saturday, the head of the Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Ghabban, stressed that if Washington wanted to demonstrate its interest in Iraq, it would be by giving him the priority of support and support.
    Al-Ghabban said in a statement that he received {Al Furat News} that “after the Al-Kazemi government was passed in the House of Representatives, and obtained significant international, regional and domestic support, we call on the United States not to consider passing the government as a victory and a loss for its opponents in Iraq and the region.”
    He added: "Rather, the Iraqi political forces overcame the interest of Iraq over all other accounts, and therefore Washington should demonstrate its interest in Iraq by giving it priority in support and support in this critical circumstance, and assure the Iraqi people of their seriousness in providing assistance to them, and not siding with an Iraqi political party." Against another party. "
    Continuing: "The American position is at stake today, and the Iraqis are watching those who stand with them in practice who are satisfied with making stances and statements." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:44 am