Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a British newspaper: Iran is the biggest winner in Iraq and Syria, taking advantage of America's mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

a British newspaper: Iran is the biggest winner in Iraq and Syria, taking advantage of America's mi Empty a British newspaper: Iran is the biggest winner in Iraq and Syria, taking advantage of America's mi

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 am

[size=32]
    a British newspaper: Iran is the biggest winner in Iraq and Syria, taking advantage of America's mistakes[/size]
     a British newspaper: Iran is the biggest winner in Iraq and Syria, taking advantage of America's mi Solemane%20-%204451111

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

"If the Islamic State Organization loses the war in Iraq and Syria, the biggest winner is Iran," the Guardian newspaper said in an editorial on the Middle East.

The opening of the event of the control of Syria's democratic forces on the Syrian city of Raqqa, which was declared by the organization as the capital of the successor state.

The newspaper's editorial compared the victory of the Syrian Kurdish forces in Raqqa and the withdrawal of Kurdish Peshmerga forces from Kirkuk in Iraq, which it sees as part of an chaotic reorganization in the region. Local armed groups rushed to destroy the state organization and countries in the region sponsored it to fortify their positions. And fill the gaps left by the absence of organization.

The paper argues that coalitions appear to be changing in mutant conditions and that the lines are drawn on sand in a region in a permanent movement where no one can predict the end of the game.

However, the newspaper's editorial concluded that one country has so far won more than it has lost in multi-faceted wars in the region, Iran.

Iran's hegemony has grown in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, where its forces or factions are firmly on the ground, taking advantage of the chaos in which it is tainted, and the mistakes and misjudgments of the US administration.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0431e53c-f3a0-412b-8d2b-1f855d229764

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 am