Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: Washington has no reliable partners in Iraq or Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: Washington has no reliable partners in Iraq or Syria Empty British newspaper: Washington has no reliable partners in Iraq or Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:47 am

British newspaper: Washington has no reliable partners in Iraq or Syria

Friday, 12 September 2014 11: 33

ZZ/Po

Twilight news/British newspaper has no reliable partners in United States Iraq or Syria, noting that the Sunni community in those two countries are in favor of "Islamic State" as the lesser of two evils compared to revenge regular forces.

The independent newspaper published an article by writer Patrick re-programme entitled "war impossible, his disciple" twilight news, ruled that "the effectiveness of u.s. air raids is expected as hoped Obama," adding that the Sunni community in Iraq and Syria may prefer the "Islamic State" as the lesser of two evils compared to revenge the Government forces in the two countries.

Re-programme that said "the problem is that the United States has no reliable local partners, whether in Iraq or in Syria".

Considers that the new Iraqi Government "still sectarian", and the string "imprisoned by the United States Government despite the failure to meet any of the demands," according to the author.

Maybe the United States secretly through a third party with the Government of President Bashar Al-Assad.

In this context, the article pointed out that the latest round of international talks on the Syrian crisis reached a dead-end because of Washington's insistence that only the passing of Assad.

The author concludes that it is not possible to defeat organized Islamic State in Syria so long as the civil war there.

United States leads the diplomatic campaign to form an international coalition to confront Iraq, daash planning in Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:43 pm