Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad security: We reject to convert the capital to a camp

chouchou
    chouchou

Baghdad security: We reject to convert the capital to a camp  Empty Baghdad security: We reject to convert the capital to a camp

Post by chouchou Sun 06 Oct 2013, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The security Committee in Baghdad province rejected on Sunday, increasing the number of security checkpoints in the capital, indicating that it is needed to import advanced equipment and strengthen the intelligence side.

“We do not want to turn Baghdad into a military barrack through many security checkpoints, so we decided previously to cancel working with 14 security checkpoints, as four checkpoints will be determined by monitoring the completed ratios of accomplishment, if it was less than 25 %, it would be canceled as well,” the member of the Committee, Ghalib al-Zamili told “Shafaq News”.

“The security committee in the Council supports importing devices specialized in explosives detects and strengthening the intelligence side as a substitute for heavy deployment and setting up checkpoints in the streets,” Zamili added.

Baghdad Provincial Council decided last month to vote on canceling the work with 14 security checkpoints from the total of 18 as the provincial council decided to adopt its cost, amounted to 280 billion dinars.

Baghdad has witnessed a number of major security breaches via car bombings, attacks and explosive belts.
    According to the UN, 3000 Iraqis have been killed and injured in violent incidents last month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:44 pm