Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad's security calls for accountability and the removal of Kurdish forces from the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad's security calls for accountability and the removal of Kurdish forces from the capital Empty Baghdad's security calls for accountability and the removal of Kurdish forces from the capital

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 4:45 am

Baghdad's security calls for accountability and the removal of Kurdish forces from the capital

11:27 - 24/08/2017

A member of the security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, Saad al-Mutlabi, on Thursday, the need to hold accountable and take out the Kurdish forces in the capital after repeated attacks on citizens, noting that the Peshmerga are already over the lives of social people.

Al-Mutlaibi said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that Kurdish forces are more than civilians as they pass through the security points they control in the Doura and Jadriya areas, through insulting and cursing words, until the matter reaches beatings and killings. Persistent ".

He added that "their intervention in the lives of the Baghdadi did not stop the security and regulatory control of the traffic of cars in the area of ​​the presidential square, but it has reached the stage of interference in social affairs, and this is what the people of the Dora area.

The Secretariat of Baghdad, on Tuesday, the martyr of the Assistant Director of the Municipality of the Dora area by the fire of weapons of the Peshmerga forces at one of the entrances of the region.

Over the past years, incidents of attacks against citizens have been repeated in the checkpoints and checkpoints of the Presidential Brigade and the Peshmerga. The most prominent of these was the martyrdom of the Professor of the Information College at Mustansiriya University in 2014. 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:44 am