Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi stressed the need not to engage Iraq policy axes to ensure his security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi stressed the need not to engage Iraq policy axes to ensure his security Empty Allawi stressed the need not to engage Iraq policy axes to ensure his security

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 4:03 am

Allawi stressed the need not to engage Iraq policy axes to ensure his security

Wednesday, November 29,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    , confirmed by Vice President Iyad Allawi , on Wednesday, the need not to engageIraq policy axes to ensure the security and stability, as called for more support for security institution. 

The office of Allawi in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The latter British Ambassador John Wilicks," noting that "the Vice President briefed his guest on the details of his proposal on the need to convene a regional security conference called Turkey and Iran and its task will discuss all outstanding issues and solutions An occasion to ensure the security and stability of the region. "

[size]

Allawi stressed that "Iraq must not engage in a policy of axis to ensure its security and stability, and to be able to invest its position and status at the regional and international levels," pointing out "the importance of providing the right atmosphere for holding elections with a reasonable degree of integrity." 

Allawi called for "providing more support to the security establishment of the armed forces and internal security forces." 

"The meeting also discussed the file of reconstruction of liberated areas and expeditious return of displaced persons, as well as ways to support the Iraqi economy and fight corruption as the first steps of real reform." 

Britain, on Tuesday (November 21, 2017), confirmed its support for the unity of Iraq and the process of stability of the liberated areas, while congratulated the victories achieved on "Dahesh."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:52 pm