Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Gazprom Oil" launches an important project in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Gazprom Oil" launches an important project in Iraq Empty "Gazprom Oil" launches an important project in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "Gazprom Oil" launches an important project in Iraq
    Russian oil company Gazprom Oil is set to launch gas infrastructure for Iraq's Badra oil project in the presence of Russian Minister Alexander Novak and Iraqi President Jabbar al-Luaibi.
    The infrastructure will allow the use of dry gas in the electricity supply to residents of several provinces in Iraq. The project will have a capacity of about 1.6 billion cubic meters per year. The Badra reserves are estimated at 3 billion barrels of crude oil.
    Gazprom Petroleum, the oil arm of the Russian gas giant Gazprom, is engaged in exploration and extraction in the Badra field with partners from an international consortium. The Russian company's share is 30 percent, while Korean company Kogas is 22.5 percent. The Malaysian company Petronas owns 15 per cent, the Turkish company TPAO 7.5 per cent, the Oil Exploration Company 25 per cent and the investment period of the project is 20 years with an extension of five years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:20 pm