Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia's Gazprom responds to news of the withdrawal of its projects from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia's Gazprom responds to news of the withdrawal of its projects from Iraq Empty Russia's Gazprom responds to news of the withdrawal of its projects from Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Sep 2021, 6:46 am

Russia's Gazprom responds to news of the withdrawal of its projects from Iraq

•  Time: 09/23/2021 10:45:29

•  Reading: 1,144 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Russian company "Gazprom", Vadim Yakovlev, denied what is being circulated about the company's withdrawal of its projects from Iraq.
    Yakovlev said in a press statement, that "the company is ready to expand cooperation, and this will happen only after reaching agreements on the company's operating conditions in the Badra field {in Wasit Governorate}," adding that "the option to withdraw from Iraq's projects is out of the question, but on the contrary, we are patient and optimistic." ".
    He added, "There are opportunities to expand cooperation for additional activity, first of all in the Badra field, now about 50% of the reserves are being developed effectively, that is, exploration can continue in Badra and we are ready to do so, but for this we must first reform what we have already agreed in terms of Principle".
    Yakovlev added that agreements with the Iraqi authorities exist and are necessary to continue developing the Badra field to recover the financial cost of the project, noting that “the absence of fixed agreements with Iraq regarding Badra may cause a decrease in production in the field, and in order to maintain this level of production and to increase it, we need more drilling".
    Last June, Gazprom Neft expressed its desire to expand its work to develop Iraqi oil fields.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:55 pm