Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili: Execution of a commercial project in central Baghdad at a cost of 52 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili: Execution of a commercial project in central Baghdad at a cost of 52 million dollars Empty Al-Zamili: Execution of a commercial project in central Baghdad at a cost of 52 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:38 am

[size=30]Al-Zamili: Execution of a commercial project in central Baghdad at a cost of 52 million dollars[/size]
    09/12/2017 01:18 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

Baghdad Investment Authority announced the implementation of a project to establish a central commercial complex in the Bab al-Sheikh area in central Baghdad at a total cost of 52 million dollars.

"The Commission, within its plans to activate the commercial and urban activities in the capital and raise the economic level in it, has granted an investment license to establish a large commercial investment project, which is (Bab Al-Sheikh Al-Tejari)," Shaker Al-Zamili said in a press statement. In the Khalani square ".

Al Zamili added, "The project, which covers an area of ​​more than 12,500 square meters at a cost of $ 52 million, includes a commercial complex consisting of three floors with 400 shops as well as kiosks, restaurants and cafeterias as well as a multi-storey parking lot. Square meters for the establishment of a regular garage in coordination with the General Company for the management of private transport.

He explained that "the project will be implemented with a distinctive urban design that adds a civilized touch to the surrounding area." He pointed out that "its importance lies in the absorption of informal settlements and informal sites surrounding it and turning them into important commercial activities that feed the economic and commercial movement in the whole instead of leaving them neglected. Its location is in the heart of Baghdad. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:31 am