Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq presents Habbaniyah tourist city as an investment project at a cost of 25 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq presents Habbaniyah tourist city as an investment project at a cost of 25 million dollars Empty Iraq presents Habbaniyah tourist city as an investment project at a cost of 25 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

Iraq presents Habbaniyah tourist city as an investment project at a cost of 25 million dollars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The National Investment Authority announced on Sunday the launch of Habbaniyah tourist city as an investment project at a cost of 25 million dollars.
    The agency said in a statement received by "Eye of Iraq News" that "Iraq will be presented during the Kuwait International Conference, which will be held during February 12-14 next project to rehabilitate and develop the tourist city in Habbaniyah and the construction of a tourist city developed on Lake Razzaza as an investment opportunity area of ​​16 thousand acres on the banks of a lake Habbaniyah. "
    "The project includes the rehabilitation of the tourist hotel, the tourist apartments and the number of 200 tourist apartments according to the advanced specifications and the construction of the city of integrated games and marina, luxury restaurants, and a large tent, indicating that the lake will be similar to international tourist packages, indicating that the cost of the project will be about 25 million Dollar for the first phase ".
    She added that "the intention to expand the cultural and media tourism city, to become a tourist and cultural city at the same time, and be a kiss for all cultural and artistic festivals that will be later, providing all the appropriate climates, throughout the year and not in the months of short tourist activity, The rehabilitation plan includes the establishment of open and closed theaters, halls, guest houses and modern cinemas, as well as an information city and satellite stations. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:06 am