Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Freeze Egyptian assets in millions of dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Freeze Egyptian assets in millions of dollars Empty Freeze Egyptian assets in millions of dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:01 am

Freeze Egyptian assets in millions of dollars

21:20 - 20/12/2017

Freeze Egyptian assets in millions of dollars %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Swiss government announced on Wednesday it would cancel a freeze on Egyptian assets of 430 million Swiss francs ($ 436 million), which remained frozen following the 2011 uprising, but extended a freeze on Tunisian and Ukrainian assets.
    The government said: "With the termination of the joint legal assistance procedures between Switzerland and Egypt, the Federal Council decided to cancel the freezing of assets linked to this country with immediate effect," according to Reuters.
    But the money will not be disbursed as the government said the money would remain in check until the Swiss federal prosecutor decided whether it was legal.
    The government also decided to continue freezing 56 million francs linked to ousted Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his entourage and 70 million francs associated with former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich and his entourage for another year.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:27 pm