Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
gmc
country70girl
mochasmom
GWT54
Zuzu
cdn scrooge
Wayne Irby
Bama Diva
csd9013
Neno
Cat561
15 posters

My One Year Update :)

Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

My One Year Update :)  Empty My One Year Update :)

Post by Cat561 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

Wow So a year ago today I went to the hospital not feeling well I had no idea that I would be in there fighting for my life with the diagnosis of slim to no chance of ever coming out~

What a year this has been I have learned so much. It has been quite an emotional roller~coaster for me, I have learned that my Family and Friends are amazing and have never to this day given up hope on me even though there was nothing I could do for them~There are way to many of you to mention in this post Dad,Roxanne, Tommy Nemo, Cindy,Debbie I mean my dinar Family my blood Family my Friends I love you all !!

For the ones who are not still my Friends well I learned that you never had my best intentions in your Heart and you loved me and cared about me for what I COULD and DID do for you that I no longer could.

I learned that I have the most Incredible,Strong,Loving,Caring Daughter that has amazed me in every way possible this past year and that has helped me to get better and that always gives me something to fight for~

I also Learned that I have a pretty awesome Boyfriend that has stuck by me and helped me through my time in the Hospital and when I got out and never left my side no matter what the circumstances !

I am truly a Lucky girl and now fast forward a year and here I am with my own Business which is doing great  and going to be a Mom again...Yes we are expecting a little Baby Boy In March !!

My life at this point is so calm and Un-complicated unlike it was before I went to sleep. I know everything happens for a reason and I think that God just needed me to get away from the wrong People and things and do things on my own and live each day stress free and with a smile !  Not every day is perfect but I try to make the best of waking up!

I hope that you all appreciate everyday though some-days are tougher than others try to hang in and know that as bad as life may seem at the Moment it does get better I know cause I am able to post this Message Today!

Again Thank you all my Dinar Family  for your Prayers and Support !!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

My One Year Update :)  Empty Re: My One Year Update :)

Post by Neno Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

... ;)<--Lots of words there.
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

You Lots of words .... Nahhhhhhh Nemoooooooo I would never believe that !! LOL I mean really you are the FIRST person I just HAD to call when I woke up !!
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:53 pm

So glad that is behind you and you have a great little family and everything is going great. I'm selfish, I'm sure glad you are still here for me, my friend.

Baby still wants to be born a little rich kid. ;)
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu 24 Oct 2013, 7:26 pm

So glad to hear from you Cat. You are our miracle girl!! It sounds like your life is built on rock now, not shifting sand, and I wish you the best in 
    everything!! 

That daughter of yours does indeed sound like an amazing young lady and you are both fortunate to have each other. 

Thanks for the updates
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 24 Oct 2013, 7:43 pm

I'm glad to hear you have a good man that stood by when you needed it, that's when you learn who you can really count on, congrats to you both on the new baby on the way!
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:05 pm

Thank you Cindy and I couldn't leave you before we got some hang time in ... geeez I have no idea what I was thinking a year ago ... LOL Thank you so much for  being so great to me and checking up on me and praying and keeping everyone updated on me while I was sleeping !! Oh yes this little guy totally wants to be rich when he gets here I heard him tell you !! :)

Thank you so much Bama and you are right my life is much better now and My Daughter is my everything she keeps her Mommy strong and she totally kept me fighting to get better she is totally amazing!!

Thank you Wayne he is great and we are really excited about the Little Guy that is on his way we are truly Blessed !! 
    cdn scrooge
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by cdn scrooge Fri 25 Oct 2013, 2:15 am

Happy to hear you are doing so well, Cat and that your life has taken an upturn.  Good for you.
    Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Cat561 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:34 am

Thank you Cdn ! I am a lucky Girl after not being so lucky  !! :)
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Zuzu Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:19 am

Cat, You were blessed with a second chance at life and are making the most of it.  That little baby boy you have growing inside you has no idea how close he was to not being here.  God bless you and your family.  I'm so happy for you all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:22 am