Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture reveals a project to invest water flowing from the border areas with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture reveals a project to invest water flowing from the border areas with Iran Empty Parliamentary agriculture reveals a project to invest water flowing from the border areas with Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 3:52 am

Parliamentary agriculture reveals a project to invest water flowing from the border areas with Iran

Tuesday, December 26,

Alsumaria News / Diyala The
    Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary, on Tuesday, a project to invest water flowing across the Iranian border east of Diyala province, indicating that the project will provide good quantities of water for drinking and agriculture in two border areas. 

The head of the committee MP Furat al-Tamimi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "after our survey of Mandali, (90 km east of Baquba ), to see the amount of water from the Iranian side to the Mandali dam at the Iraqi-Iranian border point and the loss of a large part of them because there is no course This water and spread over large areas. "

Al-Tamimi added that he had contacted the Minister of Water Resources to clarify the nature of the problem, pointing out that "the Minister directed the General Director of dams and reservoirs to take urgent measures by collecting this water in a channel dug inside the Iraqi border to solve this problem and to benefit from the amount of water coming from the side Iran ". 

Al-Tamimi pointed out that "the investment of this water in the new form will provide good quantities of water for use for drinking and agriculture in Mandali and Qazani." 

Water flows across the Iranian border towards Mandali, most of which are spring water, most of which goes to waste in many tables.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:33 am