Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council attracts foreign companies through embassies

chouchou
    chouchou

Baghdad Council attracts foreign companies through embassies Empty Baghdad Council attracts foreign companies through embassies

Post by chouchou Sat 26 Oct 2013, 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Put the Baghdad Provincial Council plan to attract competent foreign companies to implement projects through embassies and consulates abroad, while the province have complained of the lack of engineering talent among its members.

The head of the Office of Reconstruction and Development Council Atwan Atwani said the council coordinate with foreign embassies and consulates abroad to invite major companies competent in order to bid projects in Baghdad during the next phase, indicating that the selection of companies will depend on the achievements and potential and technical capabilities.

He said a plan to maintain for the next year at $ My guess is estimated at 1576 billion dinars by 1000 billion for ongoing projects and the remainder will be allocated to new projects distributed among the sectors of the local administration, water, sewage, municipal and electricity, transportation, housing, health, education and urban planning., And stressed that the Council continues to include companies within lists gold, white and black Valzhbah included, including companies that have fulfilled contractual obligations to all, inter alia blacklisted companies that lagged in the completion of projects and blocked and blocked all give any project for two-and-white include companies that have prevented certain circumstances without the implementation of projects and is not responsible for Allkaat that occurred .

For his part, pointed governor of Baghdad, Ali Mohsen al-Tamimi's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) to the existence of problematic lies in the lack of efficiency of the employees of the province of the Angels engineering, noting that there are about 150 engineers distributed among 700 projects, mostly carrying the terms of reference are not civil or architectural but Electron or computers so they can no follow-up projects and this is a big mistake and signed by the previous session of the Council which have to set a number of engineers and their distribution among the projects to follow up on the implementation phases aphid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:21 am