Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq attracts British companies to invest in oil projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq attracts British companies to invest in oil projects Empty Iraq attracts British companies to invest in oil projects

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 1:27 am

[ltr]Iraq attracts British companies to invest in oil projects[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-31 at 10:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Al-Allaibi stressed Iraq's keenness to provide the ideal environment to attract international investments in the oil and energy sector, calling on British companies to participate and invest in the oil and gas projects put forward by Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Al-Luaibi said during his meeting with Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the British Ministry of International Development Alistair Burt that Iraq is working on perfect cooperation with international companies operating in the oil sector in order to promote this industry and optimize investment for this national wealth. The transformation of gas burning into useful energy, as well as the increase of infrastructure development projects across the country, and we have achieved during the past period, and despite the economic and security challenges, significant progress in the implementation of projects and increase production of oil and gas " .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the ministry announced many oil projects in the sectors of extraction and liquidation, gas investment and the extension of pipelines, and invited international companies, including British companies to participate in them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The oil minister participates in the annual energy conference in the Middle East and Africa, organized by the Royal Institute for International Affairs in London.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:54 am