Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung Empty Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:48 am

[size=30]Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung[/size]
    10/01/2018 11:36 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung Font_decrease  Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung Font_enlarge
     Swiss Central Bank profit exceeds Apple and Samsung Thumbnail.php?file=1024__1__532292855
    Trend Press / Agencies

The Swiss central bank expected record profits last year, thanks to foreign asset investments and gold holdings.

The SNB said in a statement posted on its official website Wednesday that it would announce a net profit of 54 billion francs ($ 55 billion) in 2017.

The SNB is due to announce the detailed statement on March 5.

The SNB's profits are larger than the profits of big companies such as Apple, Samsung, JPMorgan and others.

Apple's net profit in the fiscal year ended September was about $ 45 billion.

Samsung Electronix today forecast operating profit of $ 50.3 billion in 2017.

The Swiss National Bank (SNB) is one of the few listed central banks in the stock market, with the stock rising more than 100% last year alone.

The Swiss central bank said 49 billion francs of its profits came from assets in foreign currency, while its gold holdings contributed 3 billion francs, while local currency investments resulted in a profit of 2 billion francs.

Despite the record gains, they are considered "paper-only" as the SNB seeks to keep the franc weak against other major currencies to support exports, which is reluctant to sell some of its assets for fear of a rising domestic currency.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:04 am