Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shell's profit exceeds expectations thanks to oil and liquefied gas trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shell's profit exceeds expectations thanks to oil and liquefied gas trade Empty Shell's profit exceeds expectations thanks to oil and liquefied gas trade

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Nov 2019, 1:54 am

Shell's profit exceeds expectations thanks to oil and liquefied gas trade

14:30 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Royal Dutch Shell profits fell in the third quarter , 15 percent because of weak oil prices , but easily surpassed expectations thanks to a batch of crude and liquefied natural gas trade.
    The better-than-expected results amid oil prices, which have fallen 17 percent year-on-year, highlight the shift in Shell over the past few years from a substantial cut in spending and a focus on revenues after the sector's 2014
    decline. Net profit attributable to shareholders, based on current cost For supplies with the exception of specific items, to $ 4.8 billion compared with the same period last year.
    Analysts had forecast a net profit attributable to shareholders of $ 3.91 billion.
    Oil and gas production in that quarter fell 1 percent from a year earlier to 3.6 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:19 am