Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna Amin: If Abadi wants to pass the budget, he must agree with the Kurds and Sunnis first

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna Amin: If Abadi wants to pass the budget, he must agree with the Kurds and Sunnis first Empty Muthanna Amin: If Abadi wants to pass the budget, he must agree with the Kurds and Sunnis first

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 3:08 am

Muthanna Amin: If Abadi wants to pass the budget, he must agree with the Kurds and Sunnis first
    February 16 2018 03:30 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The head of the Kurdistan Islamic Union bloc in the Iraqi parliament, Muthanna Amin, said that if Abadi wanted to pass the general budget for 2018, he must agree with the Kurds and with the Sunnis first. 

The Secretary, that what he talked about Mr. Salim al-Jubouri is very different from what he is doing within the parliament, and with all regret, the sessions of the parliament is conducted in a manner of armpits. " 

He said," There was some kind of pressure on some Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament last Sunday and said That the quorum was incomplete and not complete, but the presence of some political blocs led to the reading of the second paragraph of the budget, and then specifically on Tuesday there was another mistake when I attended 4 Kurdish blocs of the session and we did not attend to read a report by the Kurdish members of Parliament , But it seems that gentlemen were wrong to Attending the session ".

"We have agreed in the Islamic Union to disrupt the sessions of the parliament in any way, and that we do not allow passage of the budget without approval of the demands of the Kurds," he said, adding that the prime minister is trying through partial opening of airports for Hajj and Umrah, for example, To block us and exploit this in the upcoming elections. " 

He explained that "Abadi wants to make all its shortcomings fall on the Parliament, he knows that there is a crisis will get whether the approval of the budget or not," and if Abadi wanted to pass the budget, he has to agree with the Kurds and the Sunnis first, " 

adding," Abadi has proved That he follows the policy of arming and imposing a siege to starve our people, to get the largest number of votes in the next elections, and to say that the members of the House of Representatives have surrendered to the will of the Kurds, but I never gave up.

And demanded the head of the Kurdistan Islamic Union bloc in the Iraqi parliament all the Kurdish blocs not to be a tool to achieve the slaves by his interests and electoral goals and not to approve the passage of the budget without a solution to our demands and agreement with the Kurds.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:40 pm