Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reopening 600 streets and lifting 281 security barriers in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reopening 600 streets and lifting 281 security barriers in Baghdad Empty Reopening 600 streets and lifting 281 security barriers in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:14 am

Reopening 600 streets and lifting 281 security barriers in Baghdad
    January 29 2018 11:30 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The streets of Baghdad[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Baghdad's Operations Command announced on Monday the opening of 600 streets and the lifting of 281 security barriers in the capital in recent months. 

"The opening of 600 main and branch roads in Baghdad and its environs, and the lifting of thousands of cement blocks that were suffocating the capital." 

"In recent months, we have removed 281 control and security posts in Baghdad, and 50 percent of the remaining security points are being removed," he said. 

"The alternatives are to work on a great intelligence effort, and we have made progress in this regard, and the military operations we have carried out in the Baghdad belt have made a big difference in security," Brigadier Attiya said.

And on the fence and security gates announced by the Baghdad operations earlier to secure the capital, he stressed that "work is underway in this direction, and we benefited from the total cement blocks that were lifted from the streets in the closure of roads (Nismia - dirt) Capital". 

The Baghdad Operations Command periodically carries out campaigns to remove concrete barriers and security barriers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:40 pm