Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on Egypt to invest through the Kuwait conference of donors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on Egypt to invest through the Kuwait conference of donors Empty Iraq calls on Egypt to invest through the Kuwait conference of donors

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 2:41 am

Iraq calls on Egypt to invest through the Kuwait conference of donors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce on Tuesday called on Egyptian companies and businessmen to invest in Iraq and participate actively in the Kuwait conference of donor countries to be held on February 12.
    "The Ministry of Commerce invites Egyptian companies and businessmen to invest in Iraq and participate actively in the Kuwait conference of donor countries," Trade Minister Salman Jumaili said in a press statement after an extensive meeting with Assistant President Ibrahim Mahleb. To "the need to open economic and commercial prospects with Egypt's sister during the next phase."
    He added that Iraq has huge investment opportunities and there is strong competition between international companies to get these opportunities, noting that the private sector in Iraq and after the implementation of the five-year development plan will have a good area, which means that it has great opportunities in the process of leadership development and the government will provide the legal environment suitable for work Iraqi private sector.
    Al-Jumaili pointed out that the rehabilitation of the road between Iraq and Jordan will positively reflect on the increase in the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Egypt.
    In turn, Assistant Egyptian President Ibrahim Mahalb stressed Egypt's keenness to strengthen its relations with Iraq in all fields, pointing out that there are many opportunities that can be invested to strengthen relations between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:05 pm