Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Investing in Chinese currency is a smart move to maintain cash reserve prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - Economist: Investing in Chinese currency is a smart move to maintain cash reserve prices Empty Economist: Investing in Chinese currency is a smart move to maintain cash reserve prices

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 3:23 am

Economist: Investing in Chinese currency is a smart move to maintain cash reserve prices
    January 31 2018 10:44 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abdul - Hussein Al - Mundhary[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The economic expert Abdul Hussein al-Mundhary praised the move by the Central Bank to invest the Chinese yuan currency, describing it as the smart step of its contribution to maintaining the prices of its foreign exchange reserves.

Al-Manzari said in a press statement: "The world's countries are seeking to maintain their reserves of foreign currency, where they diversify to keep them from the risks, so the central banks to diversify currencies and foreign investments in anticipation of any emergency or the exposure of a certain currency to collapse or decline."

"If the local currency, if not secured by foreign currencies, gold and oil, it will collapse."

"The advantage of this currency is higher than the dollar and can be used in international trade and is also a way to be reserves for a lot of other countries."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced that it signed through the Investment Department of the banking arrangements agreement with the People's Bank of China, noting that: "Invest in the Chinese yuan currency after being included in the basket of special drawing rights by the International Monetary Fund."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:49 am