Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's office issued a statement on the alliance of the latter with Barzani .. What he said?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's office issued a statement on the alliance of the latter with Barzani .. What he said? Empty Maliki's office issued a statement on the alliance of the latter with Barzani .. What he said?

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:45 am

Maliki's office issued a statement on the alliance of the latter with Barzani .. What he said?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Monday, 05 February 2018 at 11: 07 am (494 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Maliki's office issued a statement on the alliance of the latter with Barzani .. What he said?
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Information Office of the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, issued a statement on the news of the latter's intention to withdraw with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, denying the news.

The office said in a statement received by Sky Press that "Maliki will participate in the parliamentary elections and the validity of news that indicated his intention not to run in the elections."

The statement denied the existence of any understandings or negotiations with the Kurdistan Democratic Party on forming an alliance with the rule of law before and after the elections.

He added that the relationship with the Democratic Party is as good as other Kurdish parties, but it did not rise to the level of alliances.

The press sources said a few days ago that the talk within the party, which is headed by al-Maliki, is about the possibility that the convergence with the KDP will lead to a political alliance in the coming period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:44 pm