Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti Deputy to investigate contributions of Kuwaiti societies to Iraq reconstruction conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti Deputy to investigate contributions of Kuwaiti societies to Iraq reconstruction conference Empty Kuwaiti Deputy to investigate contributions of Kuwaiti societies to Iraq reconstruction conference

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 2:49 am

Kuwaiti Deputy to investigate contributions of Kuwaiti societies to Iraq reconstruction conference

09:02 - 17/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    KUWAIT CITY: Kuwait's parliamentarian Mohammad Hayef has announced the donations to the public benefit societies at the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, Kuwaiti media reported Saturday.
    The newspaper "Al-Rai" MP Mohammed Hayef addressed two parliamentary questions to the Minister of Justice and Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Fahad Al-Afasi, and Minister of Social Affairs and Labor and Minister of State for Economic Affairs Hind al-Subaih.
    The newspaper quoted Hayef as saying that his question to Al-Afasi: "The various media outlets reported on the pledge and determination of a number of public benefit organizations and Kuwaiti bodies under your supervision to donate to Iraq, including Zakat House and the General Secretariat of Awqaf and the International Islamic Charitable Organization. Reconstruction of Iraq and the second conference of non-governmental organizations to support the humanitarian situation in Iraq. "
    He added that these entities under your supervision collect these funds from the citizens and manage them and their development and spending in their legitimate banks, as well as that the law and its statute obligates them to abide by the conditions of donors and not to contravene, and where the amounts announced by the intention of these entities to donate them amounted to a huge volume in millions dinars. Please inform me and provide me with the validity of these news or not, and if it is not correct who is responsible for broadcasting and promotion in the community? What is the purpose? Has the monitoring of those who promoted it been documented? "
    He added that "If the news is correct, I ask to be informed whether previous parties were obliged to take this action by any party, and whether a general assembly was held for any of the members of the General Assembly to make such an important and influential decision? If yes, I request copies of the minutes of these general assemblies as a result of the vote on this proposal and the names of its sponsors. "
    "Have donors, donors, contractors and donors been authorized to take this decision? Is the reconstruction of Iraq (with the launch of the term "reconstruction without definition") is considered one of the legitimate banks for zakat and charity? Is it permissible for the aforementioned bodies to contravene the conditions of donors, donors, contractors and donors who have identified the aspects and place of payment and the people and the groups benefiting from it? Is it permissible to spend the money of the waqf, zakat and other resources of these bodies on an unknown age without specifying its nature, scope and nature? Has the authorities established the arrest and disbursement of these amounts in Iraq? I also request that you provide me with the total amount of money spent by these entities inside Kuwait and the size of their financial assistance in building the Kuwaiti man and rehabilitating the country's infrastructure. "
    Heif asked the parliamentary question, in the same parts, to al-Subaih, adding two questions about whether the reconstruction of Iraq "with the launch of the term" reconstruction without specifying "the legitimate banks of zakat and alms, and whether it is permissible to spend the endowment funds and zakat and other resources on these reconstruction Anonymous without specifying its nature, scope and nature. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:04 am