Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals hidden: my colleagues are subjected to harassment within parliament !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals hidden: my colleagues are subjected to harassment within parliament !! Empty Deputy reveals hidden: my colleagues are subjected to harassment within parliament !!

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy reveals hidden: my colleagues are subjected to harassment within parliament !!

The deputy revealed the existence of "phenomenon (harassment) within the parliament, where there have been cases of sexual harassment of me several times and kept silent," indicating that "women in Iraq, although deputy, weak especially on the subject of sexual harassment when subjected to cases of harassment and silence often subject matter Because of the nature of society. "
    "The community needs full awareness through the media and the government departments and institutions themselves, in addition to activating deterrent laws and finding specialized places for women to file complaints against the aggressors, because when they go to the police station they will also be harassed," said the deputy, who declined to be identified. Within the center, "asserting" there are shortcomings by the government, parliament, society and the media in this aspect must be fighting this negative phenomenon in the country. "
    The first Iraqi conference of its kind on the phenomenon of sexual harassment, two years ago, that 77 percent of Iraqi women harassed, especially female employees, and called for tougher legal sanctions against the harassment and intensified awareness campaigns on the community's negative phenomenon.
    However, with the expansion of this phenomenon and its access to vital sites in society, the practice of harassment in the House of Representatives is not surprising, according to human rights activist Ruaa al-Moussawi. "Harassment in Iraq is not confined to the streets and public places, but in universities and institutes, And the figures are prestigious community and this category is supposed to be educated, and therefore talk about cases in the House of Representatives is not surprising in Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:47 pm