Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's economy minister is likely to sign at least five agreements with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's economy minister is likely to sign at least five agreements with Russia Empty Iran's economy minister is likely to sign at least five agreements with Russia

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 6:37 am

Iran's economy minister is likely to sign at least five agreements with Russia

Iran's economy minister is likely to sign at least five agreements with Russia 6431
    Economy News Baghdad
    Iranian Minister of Economic and Financial Affairs Massoud Karbassian said on Tuesday that five important agreements between Iran and Russia were to be signed in a number of fields and did not rule out the signing of other agreements .
    "Today, five important agreements between Iran and Russia will be signed in various fields and the number is likely to increase if the joint committees reach a compromise formula on other agreements, " Karbasian said in an interview with Sputnik .
    The Iranian minister said: "The exchange of trade in local currency and discuss the linkage of the Central Bank of Iran with Russian banks was discussed, and all outstanding issues have been resolved in this regard, but some technical issues remain. Bank cards in both countries, "explaining that" in terms of exchange in local currency, the situation needs time and more research between the two countries . "
    Iran and Russia are in the process of setting up a special committee to expand mutual investment, a member of the delegation accompanying Iran's Minister of Economic and Financial Affairs Massoud Karbasian, who is on a working visit to Moscow, said on Monday.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11432

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:21 am