Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Lloyds: Parliament will not be able to hold any meeting in the future

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Lloyds: Parliament will not be able to hold any meeting in the future Empty The Lloyds: Parliament will not be able to hold any meeting in the future

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:15 pm

The Lloyds: Parliament will not be able to hold any meeting in the future

18:33 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    On Wednesday, parliamentarian Abdul Rahman al-Loizi suggested that the council could not achieve the quorum until the end of the current session, pointing out that members and blocs are preoccupied with election propaganda.
    "The House of Representatives has suffered with great difficulty to pass the budget and the election law throughout the previous period because of the failure to achieve the quorum at times and attempts to break the other times."
    He added that "after the adoption of the budget will not enable the presidency to hold a meeting of parliament and a full quorum for the rest of his life," referring to the order "near the elections and the preoccupation of members with electoral propaganda, especially provincial deputies."
    He pointed out that "in the best cases does not exceed the Council to hold one session during the coming period full quorum."
    The House of Representatives adjourned a meeting, last Monday, to Tuesday next after voting on a number of bills

Lobo
    Lobo

The Lloyds: Parliament will not be able to hold any meeting in the future Empty Re: The Lloyds: Parliament will not be able to hold any meeting in the future

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:17 pm

Good grief  crazy

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:19 am