Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy likely not to hold any future meeting of parliament in the coming period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy likely not to hold any future meeting of parliament in the coming period Empty Deputy likely not to hold any future meeting of parliament in the coming period

Post by Rocky Sun 27 May 2018, 2:27 am

Deputy likely not to hold any future meeting of parliament in the coming period

09:27 - 27/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Liked MP on the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod, Sunday, the inability of the House of Representatives to hold any meeting in the coming days, indicating that there is mobilization by some blocks that agreed on the results of the election not to hold the parliament session and the disruption of the quorum.
    "The session of the House of Representatives yesterday, which was attended by 150 deputies, did not complete the quorum, which led to the lifting to another notice."
    He added that "some blocs that agreed on the results of the election, which was a lot of fraud, does not like to hold a session of parliament to take a position on the elections and change the results produced by fraud."
    The Chihod said that "there is great mobilization not to hold any meeting of the parliament, in order to proceed with the violations and the results of the elections, by disrupting the quorum," likely "the inability of parliament to hold any meeting during the remaining period of legislative age." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 pm