Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banker: industrial cities reduce unemployment and dependence on imported goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banker: industrial cities reduce unemployment and dependence on imported goods Empty Banker: industrial cities reduce unemployment and dependence on imported goods

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2013, 3:28 am

Banker: industrial cities reduce unemployment and dependence on imported goods

16-11-2013 12:34 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Banking expert Nafie stressed Elias Abbou, the importance of the industrial cities to reduce the phenomenon of unemployment and operation of labor and stalled factories and reduce the import process.

Abbo said: that the industrial cities is encouraging local industry and limit the import and export operations and reduce leaks to the outside currency, pointing out that these cities are creating competition from goods that will reduce dependence on imported goods.

He added: The industry is one of the core issues, which often start small and then expand by virtue of relations, production and demand for its products and this will be reflected on the country's economy and
    تنعشه even if it belonged to the private sector.

The Ministry of Indust
    ry and Minerals has allocated 150 billion dinars for the development of industrial cities in the country, according to local committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives, stressing the need to approve a law to those cities at the moment for the advancement of the Iraqi economy. / End / 5.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:45 am