Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements Empty TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 6:36 am

[size=30]TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements[/size]
    26/03/2018 11:51 | Number of readings: 92
    font size: TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements Font_decrease TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements Font_enlarge
    TEHRAN: Heavy water will be used as raw material to produce new achievements Thumbnail.php?file=2018_3_5_20_37_58_470_775798042

[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran will use heavy water as a feedstock to produce new achievements, which will be unveiled on National Day of Nuclear Technology (April 9), Iranian Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) spokesman Bahruz Kamalundi said Monday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We have made great progress in the field of heavy water, where some of these achievements will be unveiled during   the National Day of Nuclear Technology," he said."He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that Iran produces heavy water well, adding: "Most of the production of heavy water is sold to America and Russia and other quantities are exported to a number of countries, and we are in talks to export larger quantities of heavy water"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the development of nuclear power plants in Iran is one of the priorities of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization. "We aim to raise the total capacity of the stations in the country to more than one thousand megawatts as we seek to develop small plants for energy production and seawater desalination"He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We have no problem in this area, nor is there a problem with the quality of the radiation we produce, but we want to upgrade it to the highest global standards," the spokesman said."He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/210442.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:57 am