Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran to produce uranium fuel with purity 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran to produce uranium fuel with purity 20% Empty Tehran to produce uranium fuel with purity 20%

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 2:42 am

Tehran to produce uranium fuel with purity 20%

21:44 - 14/01/2019

Tehran to produce uranium fuel with purity 20% 5c3c83add43750287c8b45e6-696x392
    Information / follow up
    Iran's Atomic Energy Organization (IAEA) chief Ali Akbar Salehi has said Tehran is taking initial steps to design uranium fuel for reactors with 20 percent purity instead of copying foreign designs.
    "We have made progress in the industry and nuclear science, and it allows us to design new fuel ourselves rather than tradition and the use of third-party designs," Salhi said in a speech. "The initial procedures for modern fuel design have started at 20 percent purity.
    Salehi pointed out that this product is different from the previous fuel, which was 20 percent, and the Islamic Republic can connect it to any reactor built such as Tehran reactor in order to raise its productivity.
    The official said fuel supply and the establishment of the control and control room are essential for the reactor. "The design of the reactor has now become a very feasible work for our country's experts," the official said.
    "Our biggest nuclear achievement is that, apart from the machines manufactured in our country alone, we managed to control the knowledge of the nuclear industry and we succeeded in documenting it so that we turned the scientific formulas into a software body and after the audit we will use them for design purposes."
    Iran's nuclear deal with the 5 + 1 group in 2015 imposed a ceiling of 3.67 percent for Tehran's allowed uranium enrichment level, well below its pre-agreement level of 20 percent, 90 percent needed to make weapons. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:51 pm