Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Candidate: powerful parties took advantage of accountability and justice to exclude the new blood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Candidate: powerful parties took advantage of accountability and justice to exclude the new blood Empty Candidate: powerful parties took advantage of accountability and justice to exclude the new blood

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 3:50 am

Candidate: powerful parties took advantage of accountability and justice to exclude the new blood
    March 27 2018 10:40 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The powerful parties found themselves embarrassed by their voters

One of the candidates for the elections: "The influential parties seek to exclude the new blood that wants to make changes and fight the scourge of corruption, which has gnawed the body of the country for more than 15 years."

"The influential parties found themselves embarrassing to their constituents, especially since the street almost agreed not to choose the former faces and also call for the selection of young elements and competencies that experienced the suffering of the people during the years of the American occupation," said the candidate, who preferred not to be named.

He added: "These parties and parties used the accountability and justice to delay the new candidates and block their things so that they can not market themselves to their constituents, and left the opportunity to rise corrupt to parliament and the government."

He pointed out that "the excluded are former officers, engineers, doctors and holders of higher diplomas, on the pretext of obtaining partisan degrees not covered by the old law or modified procedures of accountability and justice."

The Justice and Accountability Agency announced the recall of a number of candidates for the elections, including former Defense Minister Khalid al-Obeidi, claiming to confirm some restrictions and information in their files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:48 am