Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German Foreign Ministry declares openness to dialogue with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German Foreign Ministry declares openness to dialogue with Russia Empty German Foreign Ministry declares openness to dialogue with Russia

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 2:29 am

German Foreign Ministry declares openness to dialogue with Russia

20:58 - 01/04/2018

German Foreign Ministry declares openness to dialogue with Russia Russia_germany11-696x420
    Information / follow up
    German Foreign Minister Haiku Mas said Sunday that his country would remain open to dialogue with Russia and hoped to be able to "rebuild confidence" in the future despite tensions escalating following a wave of expulsion of diplomats over the poisoning of former spy Sergey Scrippal.
    "Russia's behavior in recent years has undoubtedly caused a lot of loss of confidence," the German foreign minister said in an interview with the daily Bild am Sonntag.
    "At the same time, we need Russia as a partner to settle regional disputes, disarmament and an important pillar of the multilateral system," he said.
    "That's why we are open to dialogue and we hope to rebuild confidence little by little if Russia is ready for it," he said.
    Mas's comments came after his country joined the United States and a number of Western countries that expelled a number of Russian diplomats on the back of a nerve gas attack on the former Russian client and his daughter Yulia in Britain.
    Britain said Moscow was "probably" behind the March 4 attack on the former Russian client and his daughter, who are still in hospital.
    Moscow has strongly denied the charges and responded to the expulsions in accordance with the principle of reciprocity in a major escalation of the crisis. End 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:49 am