Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia closes its doors to US investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia closes its doors to US investments Empty Russia closes its doors to US investments

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Apr 2018, 11:22 am

Russia closes its doors to US investments

15:55 - 13/04/2018

Russia closes its doors to US investments %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-10-696x464
    Information / follow up ..
    Russia plans to attract new investments to the country from non-US states. This comes after Washington imposed sanctions last week against Russian individuals and companies.
    The move is part of the Russian parliament's current response to the recent US sanctions. The measures will also include freezing nuclear cooperation, the aircraft industry and rocket engines, a deputy Duma said.
    The first deputy speaker of the Duma, Ivan Milnikov, said on Friday that the bill will give impetus to the development of the Russian economy.
    The project will cost the Russian government, after approving mechanisms to replace US goods, services and services with Russia or its competitors from other countries. It also includes the possibility of the government imposing restrictions on US goods, US citizens and other countries that have also imposed sanctions against Russia.
    It is scheduled to discuss the draft law in the State Duma with the participation of representatives of all parliamentary blocs, and work again with experts and the Russian government, and then consider it at the next meeting of the Russian parliament.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/04/13/300185/

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:50 pm