Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basrah gas approves development of natural gas processing project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basrah gas approves development of natural gas processing project Empty Basrah gas approves development of natural gas processing project

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:12 am

Basrah gas approves development of natural gas processing project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basra Gas Company announced on Tuesday that it has agreed to develop the Basrah facility to treat natural gas, saying it is a constructive step to handle larger quantities of gas and increase its supply in the future .
    The company said in a statement received by "Economy News", "The Basrah Gas Company is continuing to develop its strategic plans and collect more than 3 times the associated gas since the start of its establishment in 2013. "
    "The company responsible for building the project will undertake the necessary activities to build the Basrah facility - to process natural gas, which includes the processing of gas units as required to build two units to produce a total of 400 centrifuges of gas (each unit will treat 200 rectangles )."
    "We are continuing our efforts to rehabilitate Basra Gas Company's assets and facilities to collect and process 1 billion standard cubic meters of burning gas, " the statement said.
    He noted that the construction of the new Basra natural gas facility "is a decisive step to reduce the amount of gas burned in Iraq and increase dry gas for electricity supply and export capabilities of liquid gas (cooking gas )."
    "The new facility will consist of two units, expandable to five units, adding 400 cubic meters of gas, which is added to the production rate of Basrah Gas Company, " he said.
    "The facility is expected to be operational by 2020, " he said.
    "We are committed with our partners to develop the country's energy sector ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:20 am