Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces its official position on the Iraqi elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran announces its official position on the Iraqi elections Empty Iran announces its official position on the Iraqi elections

Post by Rocky Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 am

Iran announces its official position on the Iraqi elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iranian Foreign Ministry announced on Tuesday its official position on Saturday's parliamentary elections in Iraq.
    Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi congratulated the Iraqi government and people on the successful conduct of the parliamentary elections, saying that "the Iraqi people and through their successful participation in the elections strengthened the gains and victories resulting from the war on terror."
    "The Iraqi people, by participating in the elections, reaffirmed their firm and patriotic determination to recognize the gains and victories resulting from the fight against terrorism and proved that, in accordance with the recommendations of the religious authority, religious scholars and national unity, it is able to play an important role in establishing the pillars of stability, security and prosperity of Iraq and the security of the region."
    He said Ghasemi said , "Islamic Republic of Iran and its emphasis on the importance of strengthening the political and popular participation in the Iraq approach declares its readiness to contribute to its development and reconstruction" .anthy 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:21 am