Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To start drilling two new oil wells in Muthanna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To start drilling two new oil wells in Muthanna Empty To start drilling two new oil wells in Muthanna

Post by Rocky Mon 28 May 2018, 3:06 am

To start drilling two new oil wells in Muthanna
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian oil firm Rosneft has opened a new oil field in Iraq called Salman, which is located in the 12th oil-rich region between the two provinces of Muthanna and Najaf, Russian oil, drilling the second oil well (Salman 2) in the twelfth oil area shared with Najaf.
    According to the Russian company in a statement seen by "the eye of Iraq News," "Bashanft International", belonging to the group of Ross Naft, opened a new oil field called "Salman", based on the results of the drilling of the first exploratory well in Block 12 in Iraq.
    "Crude oil was discovered after drilling a well of 4,777 meters, which is an indication of the discovery of reserves of crude, and the 12th block is located in southwestern Iraq, part of the mind."
    Meanwhile, the local government in Muthanna announced that the Chinese company Zepec, which is contracting with the Russian company Bash Nevat, started digging the second oil well (Salman II) in the 12th oil area shared with Najaf.
    "The Chinese company started drilling for the well of Salman II, which is about 30 kilometers from the first well," she said.
    She added that "the statements made by the company Bash Nevat Russian invested in patch 12 indicates the existence of oil reserves is very large."
    "The teams of the Exploration Company in the Ministry of Oil are currently deployed in all areas of the Badia to conduct seismic monitoring to discover the oil reservoirs as a first stage." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:41 pm