Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is creating a secondary market for foreign exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is creating a secondary market for foreign exchange Empty Iran is creating a secondary market for foreign exchange

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 12:16 pm

Iran is creating a secondary market for foreign exchange

12:13 - 25/06/2018

Iran is creating a secondary market for foreign exchange 20170205_102043
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's central bank governor, Aliullah Saif, announced Monday the creation of a secondary foreign exchange market in the coming weeks.
    "The details of the secondary market have been drafted and 20 percent of non-oil export revenues will be allocated to the private sector to cover non-core goods on a consensual basis," Saif was quoted as saying by Fars news agency.
    "The planned secondary market will limit the emergence of undisclosed exchange rates by brokers," Saif said.
    The Iranian official said that "work is being done on the establishment of a system to record all imported goods and cover them at the official exchange rate (USD = 42 thousand riyals), and by doing it will prevent suppliers from raising the prices of those goods." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:23 pm